FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a license key?
A license key is received via email when your order is completed. It will give you access to play the virtual escape game according to the amount of seats purchased.
How many seats should I purchase?
- Couples, friends and/or families playing on the same device only require a 1 player seat.
- Individuals playing on their own device require 1 seat per player.
- Teams of 2 or more sharing a device will require 1 seat per device.
Do license keys expire?
No, they remain active until the amount of seats purchased/games played is reached; only then will the license deactivate.
If you buy a 20 player seat license, you can play 10 sessions this week and 10 next week. It’s up to you!
Can the same license key be used on multiple devices?
Yes, one license is generated per purchase and can be used on multiple devices at the same time depending on how many seats were purchased.
For example: If you purchase a 2 player seat, for yourself and a friend in another location; your license can be used twice. Once on your device and once on your friends device.
What is the recommended team size?
When teams play against eachother, 2-3 players per team is recommended for the greatest experience, especially if they’re competing for the best time.
What can I expect from your virtual escape games?
- Our virtual escape games are intuitive and interactive.
- Our virtual escape games are challenging and exciting.
- The entire experience is enjoyed in the same window! You NEVER have to scroll up and down, or download and open PDF files to complete any of the puzzles.
What are the minimum system requirements?
- Intel Core i3 (sixth generation or newer) or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB Graphics/Video Card
- PC, Laptop, MacBook and iMac
- Mobile phones, tablets and iPads are NOT supported.
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera